Here is an important Apple security awareness training tip! Yes, your Apple Mac device can be infected with malware.
Don’t let your employees fall into a false sense of security.
Recent Apple TV ads seem to be providing misleading information.
Covered in the Malwarebytes article – Mac security facts and fallacies
Read the article here:
Malwarebytes Article – Mac security facts and fallacies
- Fallacy: Macs don’t get viruses
- Fallacy: Macs are more secure than Windows
- Fallacy: Macs don’t need security software
- Fact: There’s not much Mac malware out there
- Fact: macOS has built-in anti-malware software
Get the straight scoop here: