InfraGard (https://www.infragard.org) is a partnership between the FBI and members of the private sector. The InfraGard program provides a vehicle for seamless public-private collaboration that expedites the timely exchange of information and promotes mutual learning opportunities relevant to the protection of Critical Infrastructure. Since 2007 CFISA has been associated with InfraGard helping educate employees on security awareness best practices. All CFISA e-learning training course are designed to comply with the requirements of the Americans with Disability Act (ADA) Section 508.
CFISA provides high quality training so you don’t pay for additional services you will not use!
CFISA Infragard-Awareness Employee Training
CFISA’s InfragardAwareness training will help your business or organization to reduce the risk of data breaches or data loss, whether through negligence or deliberate attack. Our training is aimed at educating your employees who will form the front line of defense for your organization’s resources and information.
Lesson Sample →
$ 14.95 per Person
|Number of Seats||Price per Seat|
For enterprise solutions request a quote.
CFISA InfragardAwareness Employee Training
15 Lessons Course. Total time: 111:40
- The impact of cybercrime and identity fraud
- Today’s threats
- How behavior is exploited by cybercriminals
- How strong passwords increase security
- Recognizing social engineering
- Phishing and email best practices
- Protecting against viruses, spyware and spam
- Protecting your personal workspace
- Security best practices away from the office
- Safe internet use
- Protecting the workplace from identity fraud
- Social media security
- Device management – Internet of Things
- Can easily access compliance reports on employee progress and completion
- Comply with onboarding or annual employee training requirements
- Can add additional employees in the future
- Are required to take 100 question exam and must score 85% to pass
- Receive an InfragardAwareness certificate upon course completion
During a compliance audit CFISA certificates allow companies to provide dated evidence that their employees have successfully completed the InfragardAwareness Security Training course. Every certificate contains a unique ID and is date stamped when assigned to an individual user upon course completion.
The certificate provides employees with acknowledgement of their achievement of successfully passing the InfragardAwareness Course.
Click and Train
“Buy the Course” now and participants can simply login and take the course. Manages have access to employee progress and completion reports.
You host our training. We provide you with the industry standard SCORM file that you import into your Learning Management System (LMS).
Hosted Customer Branded Enterprise Learning Management System (LMS). We host a LMS just for you. You can also run other vendor’s SCORM training courses.