Our Information Security Awareness course is designed to help businesses and organizations educate employees to reduce risk and protect company resources and information.
The InfragardAwareness course includes:
- 15 lessons
- 4 quiz questions at the end of each lesson
- 40 question certification exam (100 total)
- Certificate upon completion
A passing score of 70% must be obtained to earn the certificate. The exam can be taken until passed and a certificate is earned. A percentage of every InfragardAwareness certificate fee is provided to the InfraGard National Member Alliance.
Ordering Online Courses
- Select one of our Online Courses above. During checkout you will be able to enter the number of seats you would like to order.
- If you purchase multiple seats: Within two hours of payment, you will receive a coupon code that your employees will use for registration and access to the course. Employees have 90 day access to all lesson materials after they register and all coupon code purchases are good for one year.
- Employees will receive a PDF certificate upon completion and monthly reporting of employee completion is included.
|Course Introduction and Overview – 4:59 min||X|
|The Impact of Cybercrime and Identity Fraud – 8:00 min||X|
|Today’s Threats – 7:39 min||X|
|How Behavior is Exploited by Cybercriminals – 9:27 min|
|Strong Passwords Increase Security – 9:36 min||X|
|Understanding and Recognizing Social Engineering – 4:26 min||X|
|Phishing and Email Best Practices – 6:35 min||X|
|Protecting Against Viruses, Spyware and Spam – 6:30 min||X|
|Protecting Your Personal Workspace – 5:27 min||X|
|Security Best Practices Away from the Office – 9:37 min||X|
|Safe Internet Use – 6:09 min||X|
|Protecting the Workplace from Identity Fraud – 6:58 min||X|
|Social Media Security – 11:02 min||X|
|Device Management – Internet of Things – 7:25 min||X|
|Todays Risks – Acceptable Use of Electronic Resources – 7:46 min||X|